Saturday, April 2, 2011

Summer Sunset Infinity Scarf

Well... it's been a few days since my last post, and I have been BUSY!  So, my newest creation is an infinity scarf woven from the silk yarn used in my last project.  I'm really excited about this one!  I was a little worried that the fabric was going to be too unstable because it was so light and open, but it turned out great!  Also, I'm trying to get a little more creative with my pictures to spruce them up for etsy.
 
 
This is a great length for wearing singled or doubled around the neck.  And the colors are absolutely fabulous!  There will definitely more scarves like this one in the future!

Random Note: I wanted to get married on the beach, but since that wasn't feasible, my wedding was as beach themed as possible.  So, the sea shells are from the decorations at the reception.

Happy Saturday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment