Monday, April 25, 2011

New Yarn on Etsy

Hey all!  Just listed my first skein of handspun yarn on Etsy!  Here's a pic of the finished project!

Here are the pictures of the process.  And, of course, as I mentioned, I forgot to take a photo of the beautifully arranged roving before I started spinning, so the first is a picture of the roving after it was all unpretty anymore.  (It's also a terrible picture!)
And here is a photo of the yarn all spun up on my brand new niddy noddy that my wonderful dad made for me this weekend!
So, it was super fun to spin, and it has such gorgeous colors!  Now, I'm working on some corriedale yarn, and I hopefully I will have it all spun up soon so that I can dye it!

In other news, I haven't started a new weaving project yet.  I'm sure that will be on the agenda for tomorrow.  But, I had to get all my chores done today, after we got back home from St. Louis in the afternoon, so I haven't had as much time as usual.  So, it's back to folding laundry and watching Army Wives!  Have a good night!

Random: I feel like it will NEVER stop raining!  Where's my lovely sunshine?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment