Friday, April 8, 2011

Middle of the Day Blues

Hey!  I'm at home right now, on my lunch break from work...  And I just can't hardly make myself go back!  I'm sitting here, finding awesome new blogs I want to follow (but I don't have time to even read anything), exploring Etsy, getting totally excited that I can now be connected with a community of people who also love to weave, staring at the new project I want to start.  And there just isn't enough time in the evenings for me to get my fill of the weaving world.  And I'm loving it!  I haven't felt this passionate about something in a while, and I just forgot how great a feeling it is!  If I could right now, I would be weaving and doing things associated to weaving non-stop.  But... life intervenes.  And I do need to go back to work.  :(  So, I will leave with a few photos of my new project.  I just got it warped and threaded on the loom last night, so I haven't even gotten to start weaving yet, but I CAN'T WAIT!  The yarn is such a beautiful color!






Well, as for the randomness today.  Last night, I had a dream about a cat I had who died a couple of years ago, and today I woke up missing her terribly.  Here is a picture of Ethyl zonked out in my mom's rocking chair which was her favorite place to sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment