Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sea Green Infinity Scarf

Woohoo!!!  The newest project is FINISHED!!!  I'm so excited.  I really like this one!  (As if I haven't said that about my last 14 projects.  ;)  )  Anyway, behold: pictures!

So, here is another infinity scarf (I told you we'd be seeing more of them!).  And this one is made from a yarn that I bought on Etsy (my first and only Etsy purchase so far).  It's a beautifully soft cotton/nylon/angora blend that has a gorgeous texture and color!)  So, after I finished weaving it, I knotted it twice and then sewed it in a circle.  So, it's like halfway between a scarf and a necklace.  So, I think it's pretty cool.  And there most certainly may be other scarves like this out there, but I thought of the idea all on my own, so I'm a little proud of it.  And... this new creation is now for sale in my Etsy shop, and is completely ready to ship!  Run on over and have a look if you like!  Yay!  (Yes, I'm feeling giddy like a child right now!)

Well, I'm off to start another project!

Today's parting randomness:  With this scarf, I actually kept track of how much time it took me to make it from start to finish.  And the total is: 9 hours!!!  But the kicker is that I did it in two days!  And I worked a full day Friday and a half day Saturday!  I think it is safe to say that I am 100% addicted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment