Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Creating and Crying

So... not much has happened since last night, but since the hubby got home halfway through last night's post, I didn't have enough time for a full update.  So, here goes!

#1 ~ Ocean Blue Infinity Scarf
So, this was part of the 14 feet of weaving I did yesterday!  This one turned out pretty good!  I think it almost qualifies as more of a necklace than a scarf, and I like it.  I hope you like it too!
And this scarf is now available for purchase in my Etsy shop, and it's ready to ship!

#2 ~ This one's a big one!  Wait for it... I'm going to learn how to SPIN MY OWN YARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so totally excited!  I ordered a kit on Etsy from La Tea Da Designs, so when it comes in the mail later this week, I will get to learn how to spin my own yarns!  I'm like totally jumping up and down, shrieking like a teenage girl excited about this!  So, we will soon see how it goes!

#3 ~ Last night I had a mini breakdown after watching about six straight hours of "Army Wives" (for some reason, that show makes me emotional about everything!), and I wanted to share the song that always makes me feel better with all of you!  (The video's not important, it's only pictures, but the song is awesome!)  Here is "Stand in the Rain" by Superchick!


Well, I have a lot of other weaving-related things to do.  Mainly, updating my project list... boo.  But it needs to be done.  Have a good night, and don't forget to stand in the rain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment