Thursday, April 7, 2011

Purple, Purple, Purple!!!

Well, since it is no secret that purple is my favorite color, it is probably not surprising that my latest project is PURPLE!  I am currently completely in love with infinity scarves, so my latest scarf combines both of those aspects.  Here are some photos!

It's a really lightweight scarf that is twisted several times to give it a unique look.  The stripes are silver, but they almost look white against the purple.  I just love the color so much that I can't hardly bear to part with it, but nevertheless, it is now available for purchase in my Etsy shop!!!  Yay!  I have this cotton yarn in a TON of colors, so we will probably be seeing more scarves similar to this one in a wide array of colors!

But... I already have my loom warped for my next project, and I'm really excited about this one too!  Isn't it a great feeling when something doesn't cease to excite you!  Love it!

Random Quote:  So, there is a new movie coming out soon called "Arthur."  Starring Russell Brand as a thirty-something man who lives on mommy's money and acts like a child, it's bound to be hilarious.  Anyway, I have had this quote stuck in my head from the trailer.  (Arthur is speacking to a woman he is supposed to marry as a business deal, but he really doesn't want to marry her.)  "We don't have anything in common.  You love horses; I don't trust them.  Their shoes are permanent.  Who makes that kind of commitment to a shoe?!"  And of course, the line is said over-dramatically in that unique accent of his, and it is hilarious!

Anyway... my husband has just informed me that it is past my bedtime, and he is right!  Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment