Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

Hello all!  Well, I've been working hard today!  I finished my latest project, dyed my first batch of yarn, and got a new project on the loom and started weaving!  So, first of all...  Here is my newest item for sale on Etsy.


This great infinity scarf makes use of several of my favorite things!  It's got purple in it (always a plus).  The beige warp thread is a bamboo and silk yarn which is so, so soft.  And the purple yarn is my very own hand-spun yarn!!!  Yay!  So, I love this item, and I would love to keep it, but I would love it even more if it found a home with a wonderful customer!

So, I dyed my first batch of yarn today with Kool-Aid!  It was certainly interesting.  But its hanging up to dry right now.  And I'm really interested in seeing how it turns out!  So, I will definitely post pics tomorrow when its dry and everything.

And, check out Project31 on Facebook to see what's new on my loom!  If you haven't "liked" my page yet, I'd love it if you would.  (I'm trying to get up past 25 likes so that I can create a real url for the page so its easier to link and stuff.)

Well, if you can't tell, I'm pretty tired, so I've got to get everything cleaned up so I can go to bed.  Talk to everyone tomorrow!

Random:  The area I live in is under a tornado watch until 2:00 am!  We had some pretty wicked storms today, so I'm interested to see what the news has to say tomorrow.  And I live right by the Mississippi River, so I can't wait to got see how flooded it is tomorrow afternoon too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment