Friday, April 15, 2011

New on Etsy and Other Random Thoughts

Hey all!  Just listed this new scarf on Etsy.  Run on over to my shop and check it out!


In other news, I started my project with my purple hand-spun yarn!  Yay!  I still haven't decided what I'm going to use for the weft yet, because I really want to warp to be the focus, but I'll get there.  Oh, and I forgot to mention that I stayed up until midnight last night (which is really, REALLY late for me) to finish the yarn, just because I HAD to know how many yards I got.  And the total is... 28 yards!!!  Yaaaaayyyy!  So, I planned this new project around using it!  Here's a pic:




Well, I'm leaving for the night.  But, before I go, head on over to my facebook page and check it out.  (It's still a little boring, I know, but I'm working on it.)  "Like" it if you like what you see!  Project31 Fiber Arts on Facebook

Ok, well, I'm going to go eat some willy worm.  (Not an insect, its a family dessert recipe involving homemade pie dough, lots of butter, lots of sugar, and lots of cinnamon.  Can you say YUM?!)

Random note of the day:  Last night, I had a dream about Pirates of the Caribbean (yes, the movie).  Only it wasn't a real part of one of the movies, it was made up... and I woke up this morning with the piratey song that they sing at the beginning of the third movie stuck in my head.  And of course, I only know like two lines, so I have been singing/humming/whistling/thinking those lines ALL DAY LONG!  Weirdo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment