Saturday, April 23, 2011

My First Treasury

Hello blog world!  Just wanted to drop by and let you all know that I created my first Etsy treasury tonight!!!  Yay!  And, for those of you who may not be Etsians, a treasury is a collection of items that is made, and it can have a theme or not.  It's just a way to group beautiful items that you like for any reason.  So, for any of you who read the blog regularly or who know me personally, you will not be surprised that my treasury is summer themed!  So, head on over to Etsy and check out "Summer Blues"!  I hope you like it!

AND.....  Yesterday, my mom and I went shopping (I LOVE shopping with my mom), and we went to two wonderful yarn stores in St. Louis.  First stop was Kirkwood Knittery, where the women were very helpful and friendly, and the selection was amazing!  Here's what I bought:
These are some beautifully colored, high quality yarns from Habu Textiles.  I can not wait to start weaving with them!  Second stop was Knit and Caboodle on historic Main St. in St. Charles.  They had an amazing selection of yarns of all sizes and colors.  I bought some beautiful roving there, but of course, I forgot to take a picture of it before I spun it up!  So, it's hanging up to dry right now, and I will blog about it tomorrow or Monday!

So, I'm just hanging out, being boring on yet another Saturday night!  Now, I think I will go play some "Every Word" on my Kindle.  I've got a pretty awesome game going right now!  Random Note:  I went to Red Robin for dinner tonight with my husband and in-laws, and I had the most delicious chicken caesar wrap I have ever eaten!  It was incredible!  I want to eat it all over again.  Lol.

Nighty night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment