Monday, March 28, 2011

SUCCESS!!!

Well hello!!!  I have finished unraveling that awful mess that I have mentioned in the past couple of posts!  Woohoo!  Seriously, it took me like a million hours!  And... I was so excited that I didn't even take a picture of the finished unknotted yarn; it just went straight on the loom!  So, here is a sneak peek of my newest project... with the last of my beautiful two skeins from Conjoined Creations.  (But don't worry, this definitely won't be the last time you will see their amazing yarns in my projects because I am in love.)

As you can see from the second photo, it's a really loose weave, so I'm interested in seeing how the fabric turns out.  Also, it's a lot wider than the last couple of scarves I've made (actually, I think it's wider than all of them), but I'm really going for something different here, so we'll see how it turns out!

Random confession: My new addiction is "Army Wives", and I have been watching it non-stop all afternoon/evening while I've been weaving.  I just really like that show!

Well, I'd better go...  Lolo (the cat) is whining at me because it's time to play!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your projects....Especially the silk scarf. Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn! I'm having a blast making everything!

    ReplyDelete