Monday, April 11, 2011

Addiction

Wow!  (Okay, I feel like I am starting every post with an exclamation.  But man!)  I wove up like 14 feet today!  (Which seems like a lot to me, but it probably doesn't mean much to anyone else.)  I am totally addicted!  So, I made another ocean blue scarf (so it's ready to ship if someone buys it), and an ocean blue infinity scarf.  Pictures tomorrow, everything's drying right now.  And, I got a new project started on the loom.  So here's a sneak peek of that!
It's a terrible picture, I know, but whatever.  Thomas just got home, so I'm trying to get this done so I can hang out with him!

Randomness: Today, the 14 feet only took me 6 hours!  It makes such a big difference what material you're working with.  I just think that's so cool!

Anyway.  Good night all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment