Thursday, July 7, 2011

What should I name this post?

Alright yall... this is a blog post.  A blog post about everything and nothing.  A blog post because I feel guilty for not blogging.  A blog post for the sake of talking about myself...  Sounds great, right?  I know, but if you're really that bored already, just stop reading.  No one's forcing you to stay.  Anyway...

So, I'm going nuts!  We are packing up our apartment and moving in t-minus 8 days!  (Side note: isn't it weird how "t-minus" technically has two minuses... the "-" and the "minus"?!  Yeah.)  So, my life has been turned upside down.  I walk around the apartment just looking at stuff.  And we now have a huge portion of our study filled up with boxes that don't even have anything in them yet.  And we have totes and boxes just sitting in the middle of our living room on the floor, and we walk around them and kick them all day long.  But we can't move them because there is nowhere else for them to go.  But it's not really time to start for real packing yet, because we still have 8 days.  Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!  And we have so much to do before we move (you know, minor things like FINDING A PLACE TO LIVE!) that I just can't figure out what to do first!  Did you catch that?  We don't have a place to live yet... awesome.

So, this is a very stressful time for me, and even though I could (almost) not be more excited about this move, I find that I'm in a bad mood most of the time.  I don't really know why, but I guess I'm just so stressed that even the little things are making me snap.  And my brain will not shut up.  I've laid in bed the past few nights for at least an hour trying to sleep, but I just can't calm down enough.  How stupid is that?!  I know, right?!  I'm getting the chance of a lifetime, and I'm wasting the experience by being crabby all the time.  Like right now... why can't I stop complaining.  This is ridiculous.

Moving on!  So, I finished up all that yarn a couple of weeks ago.  And I was so eager to get it out of the house that I didn't even photograph it first.  So, I had to snap a couple of pics at work one day.  I haven't even looked at them yet.  In fact, I need to go get my camera and download them so that I can finish this post!  OK, all done!
 Corriedale Cross Top - about 70 yards
 Romney Cross - 120 yards
 South African Fine - 125 yards
And more South African Fine - 97 yards

So, those were one of my last projects before the move.  Now everything is taken apart and ready to be packed up.  :(  But, as I mentioned in an earlier post (I think), these yarns were bound for Lisa of Tri-Bec Creations so that it can all be made into something cute!  So, she posted this photo on facebook the other night, and I just had to share!
Here are two hats that she made from some of the yarn!  Aren't they so cute?!  She is so talented, so you should follow her blog and like her facebook page!  She's got this adorable crocheted, stuffed giraffe that she just started making, and it is ADORABLE!!!  So, go check out Tri-Bec Creations!

Well, the to do list is glaring at me, so I'd better get going!  I hope everyone has a quick Friday so that we can all get to the wonderful weekend!!!

Random note:  MY BIRTHDAY IS ON SATURDAY!!!  Woohoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment