Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is This For Real?!

Well hello there!  Thomas and I have been moving since Friday night, and we just got internet today!  Yay!!!  So, I guess this is update #1 on the move... with many more to come!  There is so much to tell, so much to be excited about, that it's going to take numerous posts to get it all in!  So, here are the first three things that are amazing about our new life!

#1 -
This is the view from the road we live on!  (And for those of you who aren't familiar with the Florida Space Coast, that is pretty much a huge ocean inlet.)  Need I say more?!  I mean really... we cannot leave our apartment without driving past this.  So basically..... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 - Our apartment is HUGE!  Literally, it is DOUBLE the size of our old apartment!  Yay!!!  We are getting all the furniture arranged, and we still have room for more!  It's incredible!

#3 - My new washer and dryer will be delivered on Tuesday!!!!!  Yay!  I'm pretty much completely head over heels with having my own washer and dryer!  No more treks to the laundry room.  No more quarters.  No more setting a timer on my phone so I remember to go get my laundry at the exact moment that it gets done.  YAY!!!

And since there are many more fabulous things about our new life, the list will just keep going!  Stay tuned...

Random:  Tomorrow we're going to the beach for the first time since we got here!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment