Sunday, July 10, 2011

Are We There Yet?!

Just kidding... but seriously.  This weekend was the official start of packing.  Thomas brought home about a bajillion boxes, and I got to it!  So, would you like to see my progress?!  Please say yes, because I would very much like to share!
Ta Da!!!  Lol.  I've packed quite a lot, but still have more to go!

So now, its time to start doing things like taking our desks apart because I have nowhere else to put the boxes that I pack!  It's pretty crazy.  However, I did have "help" in packing yesterday!
Once I started packing, Lolo decided that it was her job to be in my way just as much as she possibly could!  She's pretty good at it too!  Look at that dedication!

Also, I forgot to show you one of my other bday presents when I blogged about Thomas' the other day.  My mom, who is very skilled in the arts of sewing and embroidery, got/made me this for my birthday!
It's my teacher bag for school!  Isn't it totally cute?!  I love it.  Thanks Mom (and Dad)!

Anyway, I should probably go wake my napping hubby up so that we don't miss our Sunday afternoon movie!  We're going to see "The Green Lantern", and I'm so excited!  Normally, we would've gone to see this the week it came out, but we have been waiting a couple of weeks so that we can use our last free movie ticket!  So, now its time!  Yay!  "Speak the oath... because everybody knows the oath!  I pledge allegiance to a lantern... that I got from a dying purple alien..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment