Monday, July 11, 2011

Countdown Initiated

4 days to go!  4 days of work... 4 days to finish packing... 4 days to say goodbye... 4 days until we're "homeless"... 4 DAYS!!!

And of course, I'm FREAKING out!  I've got so much stuff packed, but there is so much to go.  I can't believe that I haven't woken up from this crazy dream yet!  I mean, in four days, Thomas and I will be packing our lives into a truck and moving to Florida!  Wow!

And in 7 days, we will be living in our new apartment!!!  Yay!!!  So, I don't think I've mentioned yet, but WE HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!!!!!  And its AWESOME!!!  Totally cool!  So, its almost twice the size of our current apartment!!!  It's in a complex that has a pool!!!  It has a DISHWASHER!!!!!!!!!  And washer and dryer hookups!!!  And a screened-in patio!!!  And a master suite!!!  And it is right across the road from the inter-coastal waterway!!!  And have I mentioned... its in FLORIDA!!!!!!  YAY!  Basically, its like everything I could ask for!  (Besides a mansion that has its own private beach, of course)  Can you tell I'm excited?!  It's gonna be awesome!

So, it's really crazy around here, but I'm really getting to enjoy the excitement too!  Yay!  Anyway, I should get back to either packing or writing lesson plans!  So, too-da-loo!

Random:  I don't think I mentioned that it is Thomas' and my wedding anniversary tomorrow!  Yay!  We've been married for three years now!  And boy, has it been amazing!  Getting married to my best friend was the best decision ever!

1 comment: