Monday, March 21, 2011

Silk!

Well, I have now finished my most recent project!  This new scarf is so soft and beautiful that I just had to wear it today!  As I've mentioned before the extraordinary yarn used to make this scarf is from Conjoined Creations (www.conjoinedcreations.com).  If you are into weaving, knitting, crocheting, or anything that you would need yarn for, check out their website!  Their colors are AMAZING, and you get beautiful, high-quality yarns for great prices!  They also have a list of stores all over the country that carry their yarns listed on the site, so you may have a store near you!  Seriously... check them out.  I'm in love!

Here are some photos of the new scarf!


What the photos don't convey is that this scarf is so so so soft and super light and airy.  And it has nothing to do with me, I just wove it up.  The beauty is 100% in the yarn.  I just love it!

Well, that's all I have to report for the day, other than the fact that the Etsy shop is still on the way.  You can be sure that I will post about it whenever I get it running!

Random:  It is a beautiful day where I live today, so I've got all the windows open, and I think it's the perfect day to bake an apple pie.  So, that is what I will be doing next!!!  Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment