Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sneak Peek and Faves

Well, I am about halfway done with my newest project, and here is a sneak peek!

This brand is my new favorite.  It's called "Conjoined Creations" and it is BEAUTIFUL!  I absolutely love it, and I think the fabric is going to turn out wonderfully!

But, that is all I have to update in the weaving world today, so I will end with some random faves of mine.

Fave Color: purple (duh!)
Fave Food: Italian and ice cream
Fave Actor: Gerard Butler
Fave Actress: Emily Blunt (right now)
Fave Season: Summer
Fave Thing to Cook: Sweet Breads
Fave Website: www.imdb.com (The Internet Movie Database)
Fave Animal: Horse
Fave Song: It changes all the time, but right now it is definitely "Starlight" by Muse.
Fave TV Show: Top Gear

Well, there are some random facts about me!  Tomorrow is Friday, it is supposed to be beautiful where I live, so YAY!  Happy early weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment