Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm boring...

So...  It is a Friday night!  And since I'm oh so exciting, I'll bet you can never guess what I'm doing!!!

Oh yeah!  I'm sitting on the couch untangling hundreds of yards of lace weight yarn a millimeter at a time!!!  Woohoo!  Ya know, I've got it down quite a bit from the ridiculous blob it was a couple of days ago, but even that small bundle is so incredibly aggravating.  And yes, I know, I should just cut my losses. (My husband is being driven crazy by the fact that I won't just throw the rest away.)  But I just can't.  It's such a pretty yarn, and I think its ridiculous to throw half of a skein away just so I can buy some more.  I mean, I know this stuff isn't that expensive, but still.  So, instead of doing something normal with my time, I'm sitting at home, on a Friday night, unraveling.  I am boring!

On an even more boring note, I haven't started a new project yet because I've been too busy trying to untangle this yarn!  There's a big, fat sarcastic yay!

And as if this post has not been random enough, here is a random note to end on.  Right now, it is 66 degrees in Cocoa Beach... oh how I wish I was there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment