Saturday, March 12, 2011

Circus

Hello blog!  So, once again, my husband has been home with me a lot this week, so I haven't done a ton of weaving.  This, and the fact that the project I was working on was a slow weave, contributed to a week with not many updates in the weaving category.  However, here are the photos of my newest finished product!

The type of yarn is called "Circus" which I love!  And the colors are amazing: purples, blues, pinks!  I bought this yarn in bulk (because it was sooooo much cheaper that way), and I was pretty nervous about it because I hadn't worked with it before, but I LOVE IT!  Yay!  Super soft and cuddly (Great timing now that winter is almost over!)

Also, I've been working on setting up an Etsy shop, but it's not ready yet.  So, I will post the link and everything once I get it all done.  (Either I'm an idiot or it is a lot harder than they make it seem...)

That's about it for today.  Like I said, it's been a slow week again.  But, I'm getting ready to go warp a new project right now with another new yarn I haven't used before!  We'll see how it goes...

Random note:  My husband and I saw "The Adjustment Bureau" on Sunday and it was AMAZING!!!  I LOVED it!  I'm such a sucker for those impossible love stories!  It takes such nerve to look something impossible in the face and do it anyway.  Wow!  I just wish I could be that brave!  (Special note: be careful on taking my advice on what movie to go see, I'm all to apt to like just about every movie ever made! :) )  But seriously, the movie was INCREDIBLE!  I so want to go see it again like right now!

Random note #2: I finished the Chronicles of Narnia this week!  So, I will end with a beautiful quote from The Last Battle: "The term is over: the holidays have begun.  The dream is ended: this is the morning."  Love it!  Thank you C.S. Lewis for the best books ever written!

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment