Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School Tomorrow? I Vote No!

So yeah, today was nuts.  First football game of the season.  Rain.  Heat.  School.  All of that.  And we still have school tomorrow and Friday!!!  I don't think I'm going to make it through this week!  My feet are KILLING me!  I mean, I was standing up teaching ALL DAY!  And then I went and stood at a football game for 3 HOURS!  And, I just walked in the door at home.  And, I still have to make sure that I'm ready for tomorrow!  And, we have band practice after school tomorrow.  And I'm so freakin stressed out!  And BOOOOOOO on life!!!

So... can we please just get a freebie day tomorrow?!  If everyone hopes for that, maybe we can all make it come true!

P.S.  A shout out to my wonderful husband, Thomas, and my great friend, Cassie, who can always make me feel better when I'm having a bad day!!!  Yay for you!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing about teaching is when after the first week or two the teachers stop trying quite as hard and all start wearing tennis shoes...that will help your feet! Hope all is well girl :) Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete