Thursday, June 23, 2011

So...LIFE

Well, if you haven't guessed, I've been on vacation!  Last week, Thomas and I traveled to Cocoa Beach, Florida (my heart's second home after wherever Thomas is) and had a wonderful vacation with my family.  And then, we got back, AND I just haven't felt like writing because I can't really say what I want to say... yet.  Anyway, here are a couple of pics from the trip!
 Feels like driving home...
 Mom and child walking on the beach... I thought this was really sweet.  (This was taken from our balcony!!!)
This is where I belong.  Right here.  Always.
Me and the hubby at Sunset Cafe.  Quite possibly my favorite restaurant in Cocoa Beach!

So, obviously, its hard to come back to Missouri after that, but it has to be done I guess.  It was a wonderful week, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

And, I have actually done some weaving stuff since I got back, but I haven't taken any pics, so I guess that will have to wait.  I finished spinning a skein of my Tropical Punch yarn, and I think it turned out really well!  The colors are super vibrant, and I really like it.  Also, I just started weaving a scarf for a friend's birthday present.  And I have a deadline of Tuesday for that, so I'd better get going! 

You know how it goes, life hits and everything goes crazy.  SO, that's where I am right now.  I'm loving it, but I can't really give you all the details yet, so I guess you'll just have to be confused for now!  :)  Anyway, I'm really just stalling because I have so much stuff to do, but I needed a break.  (The pile of dishes is pretty huge right now, and I am glaring at them, but they just won't go away.  Boo.)

Random: "The Adjustment Bureau" came out yesterday, and Thomas, being the perfect soul mate that he is, bought it for me.  So, of course, we watched it last night... and it was all I could do tonight not to watch it again.  I love it that much!  But I refrained, mostly because I really had other things to do, and I was trying to be a good little productive girl.  Seriously, I'm such an over achiever sometimes that its really pretty pathetic.

Moving on..........

And I'm feeling too lazy to proofread this post, so I'm really really hoping that there aren't any typos that I missed.  Cross your fingers!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and Thomas at the restaurant :) You look stunning. Sounds like you had a blast on vaca! But you always do at Cocoa Beach. P.s. Your weaving is beautiful. What a cool and unique hobby/talent. So glad I can see how your projects are coming along! Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nickie

    Thanks Nick! I'm having fun with my weird hobbies! Oh, and by the way, I occasionally cyber-stalk you, and I'm always so glad to see (read) that you guys are happy and having fun!

    ReplyDelete