Friday, January 27, 2012

Milk and Cookies

I'm on a milk and cookies break from weaving.  What kind of cookies you ask?  Peanut butter... YUM!!!!  Oh, and are you surprised that I'm weaving?!  Well, this week was pretty darn awful, so tonight is the night to relax and embrace the fact that its the weekend!  So, I warped the sampler I've had planned (which took FOR-EV-ER!!!), and now I'm working on weaving it.  Here's a pic of the warp.  I decided to use electric colors so that I could really see the patterns.  And, though I chose to use cheapy acrylic yarn so that I wouldn't waste anything expensive on a sampler, I can't help but hate myself a little because its so stinkin' difficult to work with.
So, I don't want to depress you with my bad week, so here's a highlight.  ***SPOILER ALERT:  If you don't live in Florida, you may not want to read any further!!!

This morning I walked outside into the perfect spring morning.  The air was just that temperature where you walk out and rejoice that you don't have to wear a jacket, and there was a wonderfully cool breeze blowing off the water.  It was the absolutely perfect (except the fact that I was on my way to work)!  Love.

Oh!  And I ordered some new stuff today!  I'm really, really hoping it will get here next week so I can play with it.  But, you'll just have to wait until I get it to find out what my awesome new toys are!!!  He he he!

Happy weekend!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment