Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just a Little Pinch...

So, since I have thoroughly neglected the blog recently, here is a little pinch of several different projects, etc.

Here's the scarf I made for my mom for Christmas.  It turned out well, if I do say so myself!

And here's the scarf I made my mother-in-law for Christmas.  It's funny because I bought both of these yarns months ago, knowing that eventually, they would go to these two specific people.  People really do have colors that match their personalities in my opinion.




 And, as you can tell, the photos are not high quality because I took these right before stuffing the scarves into a suitcase and flying to Missouri to visit said families for Christmas!  I'm lucky I got both of them finished in time, so good pictures were pretty much out of the question!

And finally, here's a pic of the current project on my loom!  My parents got me this fuzzy, soft yarn for Christmas, and I'm trying out the Houndstooth Plaid pattern (partly just because the name of the pattern is awesome).  I'm liking it so far!

Well, that's all for now!  I'm sure you will see some pics of my other Christmas gifts soon!

BTW, if you haven't seen "Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows" or "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" yet and you're even a little bit interested, GO SEE THEM!  They're awesome!  There's your vitally important and extremely helpful tip of the day!  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment