Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Table of Contents

I have had a wonderful past few days but obviously I've been a little short on time to blog.  So, I guess I will have to try and catch up while I'm off school for the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I officially made it through my first semester of teaching!  Hallelujah!  So, here are some things that are on my blogging agenda:
  1. Photos of the scarf you saw a sneak peek of like forever ago.
  2. Photos of the other scarf I've made since then!
  3. A recipe for the BEST apple scones.  I can't honestly say that I've ever had apple scones before I made these, but seriously, nothing else will ever live up to these!
  4. An update on movies!  Yay!
So, that's enough to keep me busy for a little while.  There's no time now because Thomas and I are getting ready to head back to St. Louis for a couple of days!  It will be the first time in six months that we've seen our parents.  (And that's a really long time for us.)  So, we're excited.

Goodbye beautiful Florida weather.  I will miss you every moment that I'm gone...  :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment