Sunday, December 11, 2011

2 Down, 1 To Go

Midterms, that is...  You know, I'm pretty sure writing finals for students to take is much more stressful than actually taking them!  I mean, I have to sit down and write all 100 questions from scratch.  AND I have to come up with all the wrong multiple choice answers too.  That's really challenging.  And SUPER time consuming.  So, I've got World History and French 1 finished, and I'm powering through French 2.  Not to mention the fact that I still have to write study guides too!  Yikes.  I am so excited for finals week because its going to be a piece of cake once it comes, but my brain may run away before I get to that point!

On the weaving end though, I have taken some time away from working (which is always welcome, but still feels like a mistake considering how far behind I get) to work on my latest project.  Its coming along really nicely.  I absolutely love the color and feel of the yarn I'm using.  However, I don't have any updated pictures because it looks pretty much the same with the pattern I'm doing.  I do love the was the Leno Lace is working in.  I can't wait to get it off the loom and see how it looks then.

Well, its a kind of dreary weekend here in Florida.  It's been raining off and on, but the tempurature's nice.  So, Lo and I are sitting on the covered porch watching the rain fall while I make up wrong answers to French questions!

7 DAYS OF SCHOOL TO GO!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment