Saturday, October 1, 2011

Superwoman

Well, it's Saturday again, which usually means I'm in for another weepy blog post.  However, since the hubby is not up yet.. slacker :)... I thought I would blog now, before the day could get all mushy and philosophical!  So... what's on the blog menu for today?  I have a big long to-do list that I'm dying to get done because I REALLY REALLY want to weave.  You know, work on that scarf that I started like a month ago and haven't touched since.  But, Thomas is working a short shift today, so I've got less time than usual to get everything done... So here's the list.

  1. Finish grading French tests
  2. Grade French papers
  3. Finish grading History tests
  4. Enter grades in the gradebook
  5. Plan lessons
  6. Type up lesson plans
  7. Work on my growth plan
  8. Pay bills
  9.  Clean my desk (it's thrown up all over the room again)
  10. Laundry
  11. Fix chicken casserole
  12. Catch up on my ESOL class
  13. Fix Thomas' wallet
  14. Clean out the fridge
  15. Breathe...
That's all I can think of right now... but I'm sure there's something else I need to do too.  So, let's see if I can be super woman today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment