Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Go Ahead, Dance Like an Idiot

Yeah.  I said it, I'm crazy.  So I've had this song stuck in my head all day.  And by all day, I mean, I heard it on the radio on the way into work this morning (at 7:00am), and every single moment that my mind has had to space out today, I have mysteriously found myself whistling and humming it...  I even had to work really, really hard to not break out dancing when walking around at school.  I'm sure that would go over really well with the administration...  And guess what, its one of those songs where I know about three words and can only hum the chorus, so that's been it all day.  So, by 8:00pm when I get home, you'd think I'd be sick of it because I've been humming the same four lines and three words all day, but what do I do?  ...  I, instead, choose to get on Napster, look it up, and also find the lyrics online and listen to it 18 more times because now that's really the only song I want to listen to...  wah wah.  I'm a nut job.  Wanna know what makes it even crazier though?!  The song... yeah... its "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5.  Wah wah.  Anyway, I also just tried to go to youtube to watch the music video (which is also totally weird), and this is what youtube gave me... um...ok?
Cool... thanks?  Lol.

Can I also say that I kind of love how dancing like an idiot is kind of the style right now.  It cracks me up, because you can NOT be in a bad mood while you're dancing like a fool!  So, here's your task tonight:  I challenge you to try to be in a bad mood while you dance as crazy as you can.  Here's a song for you to try it to:


:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment