Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finally!

Hello!  I have been pretty absent from social media lately.  I've been too busy hanging out with my husband and weaving that I haven't bothered to update anything!  Well, tonight is the end of that!  Here's a new scarf that I just listed on Etsy:

Check it out on Etsy!

I've also got another scarf that I hope to get up on Etsy tomorrow.  It's pretty cool, I like it.  Anyway, I have another project on the loom.  I just got it warped last night, and I can't wait to start weaving to see how the colors come together!

That's really all I have to say today.  If you read my last post, you will know that I went to see "Fast Five" Thursday at midnight.  I would like to let you all know that it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!  (Of course, if you're not into any of the other Fast and Furious movies, you wouldn't like it.)  But I LOVED it!!!!!  Yes, all of those exclamation points are necessary!  I guess that's enough random for tonight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment