Friday, May 27, 2011

Triple Hue Cocktail

Hey all!  Obviously, I have been pretty absent from the blog world lately.  Life interferes!  But, over the next few days, I would like to update the world wide web on the happenings of my life...

It's been pretty gorgeous here, minus the huge storms on Wednesday, so the hubby and I have been outside at the park a lot.  I just love summer!  And I've been busy working, doing chores, reading, and hanging out with Thomas!  So, crafting kind of took a back seat, but I am trying to get back into it!

So, here is a fabulous treasury that my Purple and Silver Infinity Scarf was included in!  It's called Triple Hue Cocktail, which I think is a pretty catchy name!  It's full of beautiful items that are blue, purple, and yellow.  I love it!
 

Well, that's all for now!  As an end note, here is an adorable pic of Lo that I snapped earlier this week!  She is soooooo cute!  I could just smother her with hugs and kisses all day long!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment