Bake or Weave?
He he! What a terrible life I have right now, right?! That is my constant, ten times a day decision. So, I can tell you for sure that both win out! In fact, I think the contest is probably pretty even right now. Here are some of the finer factors:
Pros for Weaving / Cons for Baking -
- I have an abundance of yarn, so I can weave about 84 projects before I have to spend any money!
- I can always choose when to take a break.
- Its extremely FUN!
- I have a ton of projects on the brain.
- Baking is making my beach body not so beach-y.
- Baking usually takes a large chunk of time all at once.
- I hate cleaning the kitchen every five minutes.
- I need more ingredients for all the different pinterest recipes I want to try.
- Baking makes DELICIOUS goodies!
- There are sooooo many recipes I want to try.
- I'm gonna want dessert anyway, and its cheaper to make it than to go buy it somewhere.
- Thomas benefits from my yummy treats.
- For weaving, well, I can't really think of any cons. :)
And, on to the baking! As I mentioned the other day, I made a whipped chocolate fondue dip and cinnamon chips for our bible study dessert party on Monday. And it was delicious if I do say so myself! The fondue was one of the easiest recipes I've ever made. And the cinnamon chips, though more time consuming, were totally worth it! Here's a pic of the finished dish. Yum!
And this morning, I whipped up a batch of cinnamon sugar bagels! I haven't made these since we moved to Florida, and I've been missing them! As you can tell from the picture, I still haven't mastered the shaping yet. They always puff up into big balls rather than ending up looking like bagels! Yummy! I can't wait til breakfast.
So, now on to start that new weaving project!!!