Saturday, February 25, 2012

So Little Time

Well, my life has been running at about 64 million miles an hour lately.  So I've got some updates!  I'm going to try to spread them out over a couple of shorter blog posts, however, that plan may just turn into me forgetting about them again.  So, stick around and find out!

First of all, I finished the scarf that was on my loom about three weeks ago and have worn it twice since, however, I still haven't taken pictures of it.  Hopefully I can get those today or tomorrow.

Also, my wonderful husband treated me to a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Here's the proof.
 Who wants real flowers when you can have an edible bouquet of strawberries and chocolate?!  Not this girl.  He knows me so well!
And we had a wonderful dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in the world, Sunset Cafe, Where we enjoyed this beautiful view of the Banana River.  And I had the juiciest crab legs I've ever eaten.  Seriously, I had to wash my hands three times during the meal!  They were AWESOME!  And the live musician ended up playing our song while we were there.  He botched it, but it was still our song, lol!  And then we finished the night by going to see "Safe House", and it was really good.  Thanks love for a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Hopefully I will also have an update for you about my next project... if I can figure out what its going to be before the weekend is over!

Lastly, clouds... really?!  It was hot and gorgeous this week, and now that it's Saturday and Thomas and I have outdoor plans, its cloudy, windy, and threatening to rain... BOO!  On that note, have a great Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment