Sunday, March 18, 2012

Logging In

I always feel really bad when I haven't been on the blog in so long that google logs me out...  Then I have to log back in again to get an update on blogs that I read.  Sometimes it makes me feel so guilty that I just don't bother to log in again.  :(

Anyway, I'm exhausted.  And if I actually started to update you on all the things that have been going on, it would take pages.  And hours considering the fact that I basically cannot even type a word without having to backspace and correct a typing error at the moment.  Apparently my brain and fingers are not connected right now.  But, I can't get on here to talk about how bad I'm feeling about not blogging and then leave you with nothing.  So...

Here is the latest project.  This picture did not turn out so great because some of the fibers are so shiny.  But, I've already begun to weave on it and I'm really interested to see how its going to shape up.
ONLY 1 WEEK UNTIL SPRING BREAK!!!!!  Maybe I'll be able to blog a couple times then, but my parents are also going to be in town, so maybe not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment